OpenPGP Community Edition
Simplify PGP encryption tasks
Easily set up and maintain PGP encryption jobs with Diplomat OpenPGP Community Edition. No complicated programming or batch scripts required. Import your current PGP public and private key rings for full compatibility with your current encryption process.
Automate PGP encryption jobs
Schedule file encryption or decryption jobs. Jobs can run automatically by minutes, hours, daily or monthly. Plus, manually initiate file encryption or decryption jobs at any time.
Use secure, open source PGP encryption
Ensure tamper-proof encryption by using an open source PGP tool. Diplomat OpenPGP Community Edition uses PGP code developed by Bouncy Castle, an open source consortium, with encryption algorithms that are always available for external review.
Rapidly diagnose PGP encryption problems
Quickly identify the cause of any PGP encryption or decryption error using detailed logs with data on every step of file encryption jobs.
- PGP-encrypt and transfer files between locations on your local network
- Set up, test and schedule encryption jobs with an intuitive point-and-click user interface
- Specify PGP parameters to:
- Encrypt, decrypt, sign, or verify files
- Ascii-armor, compress, or canonicalize files
- Schedule jobs by minute, hour, day or month
- Exclude encryption jobs on specified days
- Set number of job execution retries
- Run ad hoc encryption jobs with immediate on-screen job status
- OpenPGP-compliant to work with PGP and OpenPGP tools
- Create, import, and export OpenPGP keys and key rings
- Use OpenPGP keys to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files
- Compatible with McAfee® E-Business Server and Symantec® PGP Command Line Server encryption tools