Discover The Right Solution
Discover the right solution for your enterprise:
- How important is ‘hardened security’ for file transfers?
- How important is it that your file share and transfer systems integrate with security related IT infrastructure, e.g., anti-virus systems, directory services?
- Do files used for collaboration on short term creative projects need to be uploaded into business systems?
- Do you need automated file transfer between business systems?
- Do you need visibility over your file transfers?
- Do you need control over the files that get sent outside your organisation?
- Do corporate security policies require visibility or control of file transfers and user access?
- Do you need to know if your employees consistently follow your process for file transfers?
- Have your file sizes exceeded your current system’s ability to transfer them?
- Can you easily create reports that demonstrate you meet compliance requirements?
- Do your trading partners dictate your file transfer methodology?
- Can you ensure the appropriate security standards are met for each of your organisation’s file transfers?
- What happens if a sensitive file gets leaked outside your organisation?
- Are there regulatory / legal implications if your file transfer system is breached or a file gets leaked?
- How important is it to you to have one system for all file transfers (across people and systems)?
- How important is it to eliminate the risks associated with file security?
Today’s businesses share more information electronically than ever before between their business partners, customers, and employees. Moving that information in a timely, controlled, and secure manner is critical.
DOES SECURITY MATTER?
Consider these security features ViaCloud can offer:
- End-to-end encryption (including FIPS 140-2 for data at rest)
- SSH and SSL support (transport)
- User authorisation and authentication: integration with corporate directory services
- Out-of-the-box integration with existing enterprise anti-virus systems
- Logging for audit: all user and file transactions
- Vulnerability protection (support for OWASP Top 10)
- Security wizard to streamline security administration lockdown process
- Hardened server settings and OS-independent security
- File integrity checking
- Non-repudiation and guaranteed delivery
- Expiration rules for files and folders
- Password policies, including auto-expiration
- Rules for IP and user lockout, and blacklisting/whitelisting
- Multi-tenancy support
- X509 Certificate support
- Key/cert management
- Support for broad range of secure protocols (FTPS, SFTP, SSH, and HTTP/S)